- This event has passed.
Recipe for Relief
March 14, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Chicagoland Chefs will come together on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 to support the restaurants, hospitality, and tourism in Puerto Rico that were all impacted by Hurricane Maria. A Recipe for Relief: A Culinary Event to Benefit Hurricane Survivors will be held at The Lakewood located at 1758 West Lake Street in Chicago from 6 PM to 9 PM. Tickets are $75 per person and include event admission, tasting stations from participating restaurants, and an open bar.
Each participating restaurant will host a station and will provide a tasting dish. Participating includes:
- Autre Monde – Dan Pancake
- Birrieria Zaragoza – Jonathan Zaragoza
- Boltwood – Brian Huston
- Currency Exchange Cafe – Lamar Moore
- Duck Inn – Kevin Hickey
- Eden – Devon Quinn
- Gale Street Inn – Liborio Martinez
- GT Prime Steakhouse – Giuseppe Tentori
- Heaven on Seven – Jimmy Bannos
- Katana – Jason Chan
- May Street Cafe – Mario Santiago
- Osteria Ottimo – Patrick Concannon
- Piccolo Sogno – Tony Priolo
- Prosecco – Mark Sparacino
- River Roast – John Hogan
- Spiaggia – Tony Mantuano
- Terzo Piano – Carolina Diaz
- The Purple Pig – Jimmy Bannos Jr.
- The Roost Carolina Kitchen – Joe Scroggs
- The Wit Hotel – Nathan Sears
- Urban Belly – Bill Kim
- Wishbone – Joel Nickson
Proceeds from the event will go to benefit the Kingbird Innovation Center (KIC). KIC is an incubator affiliated with the Tony Santana International School of Hospitality and Culinary Arts at the Universidad del Este in Carolina, PR. The EDA funded incubator focuses on the development of food, hospitality and tourism businesses.
This event is sponsored by Agency360, BBJ Linen, Hall’s Rental, Heaven on Seven, Illinois Restaurant Association, Paramount Events, RJ Designs, Sound Investment, The Purple Pig, The Lakewood, VIP Valet, and WPI Event Partners, Inc.
For information on this event, please visit Facebook, Eventbrite, or their Go Fund Me page.