- This event has passed.
Cider Summit Chicago
February 22, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm$40
Cider Summit, the region’s largest cider tasting, has begun selling tickets for Cider Summit Chicago. Cider Summit Chicago celebrates local, regional and international artisanal ciders and cidermakers. The 8th annual Cider Summit Chicago will feature nearly 200 ciders, cider cocktails and apple spirits. This year’s event will be Saturday, February 22 at the Navy Pier Aon Grand Ballroom.
Cider Summit Chicago 2020 highlights:
• NEW this year: Facebook Live interviews with cidermakers! Interviews with cidermakers will be broadcast on Facebook Live during the festival. Attendees are welcome to view the interviews live at the event or at home via the Cider Summit Facebook page.
• VIP ticket holders receive early entry! Cider Summit Chicago will have two sessions: 12 p.m.-3 p.m. (VIP ticket holder entry at 11 a.m.) & 5 p.m.-8 p.m. (VIP ticket holder entry at 4 p.m.).
• Collaboration cider with Virtue Cider: Once again, Cider Summit will debut its annual collaboration cider at the Chicago event. The collaboration cider, named Salut!, was created in collaboration with Virtue Cider and is a dry cider that opens with the aroma of fresh Michigan apples! Salut! is dry, crisp and effervescent with a hint of the French oak barrels it is aged in, making it perfect for celebratory toasts!
• Heritage Cider Island, which features artisanal producers all located in a special area on the first-floor ballroom.
• Cider Cocktail & Apple Spirits Lounge sponsored by J. Seeds Apple Cider Whiskey: In addition to tasting yummy ciders from near and far, Cider Summit will also include a cider cocktail lounge featuring apple spirits and cider cocktails; selected food pairings (to be announced); and an onsite event store featuring event merchandise.
• Food Trucks: Cider lovers can snack on delicious food from Chesa’s Gluten Free and Sausagefest Truck.
VIP Tickets: ($50 per session) VIP tickets include early entry to the event, a souvenir tasting glass, 20 tasting tickets, and a $2 donation to Heartland Alliance. All tickets must be purchased in advance online.
General Admission Tickets: ($40 per session) General Admission tickets include a souvenir tasting glass, 16 tasting tickets, and a $1 donation to Heartland Alliance. All tickets must be purchased in advance online.