- This event has passed.
Chicago Ale Fest – Summer Edition Returns to Grant Park with Over 200 Craft Beers on June 1 & 2
June 1, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - June 2, 2018 @ 6:00 pm$49
The Chicago Ale Fest returns on Friday, June 1, and Saturday, June 2, to Butler Field in Grant Park. The fest will feature more than 200 craft beers, live music and some of Chicago’s favorite food trucks. As the most anticipated summer craft beer event of the year, Chicago Ale Fest offers a unique “festival within a festival” concept, bringing five mini-festival experiences inside the gates of Grant Park, including Cider Alley, Lager Lane, West vs. East Coast IPAs, and a mini-food truck fest.
Just added: For a limited time, VIP tickets will allow attendees to have the single most “Chicago” experience possible: to share a beer with Mike Ditka! There are a limited number of VIP Mike Ditka Meet & Greet tickets that will give attendees access to the “Ditka Lounge” where Coach will be hanging out. To make this even sweeter, Chicago Ale Fest and Begyle Brewing have teamed up to brew a one-time-only beer with Mike Ditka—VIP ticket holder will have a chance to enjoy this special brew.
The crown jewel of the festival, the “Impossible-to-Get Beer Tent” is a unique opportunity to try five breweries that are not available in Illinois. Attendees will have the chance to sample beer from Angry Chair, Funky Buddha, Terrapin, New Realm and Three Taverns without having to travel to those breweries. This is a two day only exclusive distribution perk just for the fest.
The Chicago Ale Fest will also offer a pre-event fitness and yoga event on Saturday morning from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
+ Impossible-to-Get Beer Tent: Featuring five highly sought-after breweries one can only get at the festivals, because they aren’t available in Chicago.
+ Cider Alley: Featuring craft ciders from Chicago and out of state.
+ Lager Lane: Featuring nothing but light-bodied and refreshing craft lagers.
+ West vs. East Coast IPAs: Featuring a throw-down competition between East and West coast-style IPAs.
+ Food Trucks: Featuring ten of Chicago’s favorite food trucks.
Tickets must be purchased separately for each day of the Chicago Ale Fest – Summer Edition
Chicago Ale Fest – Summer Edition tickets can be purchased here. VIP Mike Ditka Meet and Greet tickets (for a limited time) can be purchased here.
- General Admission: $49 (each day), includes entrance to the fest, sampling of over 200 craft beers, commemorative festival glass, live music and access to food trucks
- Limited Edition VIP Mike Ditka Meet and Greet: $99 (both days), includes all of the perks of the General Admission and Early Entry tickets, plus access to VIP Ditka Lounge and specialty VIP only beer and wine.
- Early Entry: $59 (each day), includes all the perks of a general admission ticket, plus early admission to the fest.
- Early entry and Yoga: $79 (Saturday only), includes all the perks of an early entry ticket, plus 2 classes: fitness & yoga (10 a.m. start time) and one full beer before CAF begins
- Yoga Only: $25 (Saturday only), 2 classes (fitness & yoga, 10 a.m. start time) and one full beer before the Chicago Ale Fest–Summer Edition begins
- Designated Driver: $20 (each day), includes entrance to the fest, complimentary craft soda and water, live music and access to food trucks (note: designated drivers will not be permitted to sample any beer)
For more information or to purchase tickets visit www.ChicagoAleFest.com.